Exciting news! New Inamorata shoes just arrived from the factory! I sculpted the prototypes for these heels almost a year ago, but getting the fit right due to resin shrinkage in casting took some time.
TWO NEW DESIGNS FOR INAMORATA
Classic Stiletto heels flaunt a super exaggerated arch that is straight out of 50’s fetish drawings. They have a steel pin inserted into the heel to support the thin structure and the resin cups the heel and covers the toes with a pointy tips. They can be sanded and worn as they are, or used for customization.
Tengu Geta heels are an extreme platform sandals inspired by Japanese single tooth geta sandals. I originally designed these hoof like shoes for Popovy dolls with ballet feet sculpt and not the sculpt has been fitted for Inamorata and other 16″ doll dolls. You can see the original designs here.
The Classic Stilettos are available in three resin colours:
- Opaque Black
- Translucent Milk
- Translucent Caramel
Tengu Geta platforms are available in two basic tones:
- Opaque Black
- Translucent Milk
The Milk and Caramel resin tones match Inamorata skin tones with same name so your doll can have an ultimate pair of those nude pumps that belong in every lady’s high fashion wardrobe. Caramel goes very well with Latte skin tone as well. The Tengu Geta present a beautiful canvas for painting decorative motifs.
*Example of the original Tengu Geta for Popovy ballet feet (above).
- You can buy now them as factory cast raw parts (require sanding to remove casting seams) for your DIY projects for 30usd per pair.
- You can also contact me about commissioning custom made shoes: simply sanded and padded with an insole for 80usd; or more elaborate designs…Painted, gilded, lacquered, crusted with spikes, covered in fabric, embellished with flowers, gleaming with buckles… Price depends on the labour intensity of the project.
Tengu Geta platforms are easily adjusted to most dolls, but the Stilettos are more like Cinderella’s glass slipper. I tried them on all the 16″ dolls in my collection:
- Inamorata 2.0 (loose fit with space designed for an lining and insole)
- Inamorata 1.0 (tight fit as the arch of the foot has changed, no room for lining or thicker insole)
- Sybarite (old body, Raja, tight fit like Inamorata 1.0)
- ModDoll (Nyx, tight fit)
- Numina (doesn’t fit )
- Ficon (doesn’t fit )
- mBlueDoll (doesn’t fit )
- Popovy feet are obviously too large for these shoes (but since Tengu Geta were originally designed for the Popovy Ballet feet I can still hand cast them in that size, but for different price).
Email me via firstname.lastname@example.org or use the order form if interested in ordering just the raw parts or commissioning bespoken shoes for your dolls.
OLD SHOE DESIGNS
I also found some of old heels for Inamorata 1.0 made in 2012-2013. The Inamorata arch has changed slightly and become higher over the years, but they still fit with slight padding adjusted to the insole. They can also be fitted for other 16″ dolls (except Popovy).
- Chinese Lacquer heels – Processed and painted black with golden inlay in the carved landscape details. High gloss lacquer finish. No left and right foot difference. 80usd per pair.
- Art Nouveau Snake heels – Processed and painted black with high gloss lacquer finish. No left and right foot difference. 50usd per pair.
- Dragon Spine heels – Just the high heel, no shoe so easy to use with any 16″ doll. No left and right foot difference. Processed and comes painted in one of the following colours 15usd per pair:
- Matte black
- Matte yellow
- Metallic orange
- Metallic burgundy
- Antique gold
Here are examples of the shoes I’ve made before using these heels:
Also check out the miniature buckles and ribbons for shoes making!
P.S. I would love if you post links in the comments section below to show your creations using these heels. Its always a treat to inspire others to create!:)