Inamorata dolls are available as blank dolls and commissioned OOAK bespoken dolls. OOAK dolls and other items are also sold through the SHOP. You may also Contact Emilia to commission fashion, shoes, accessories, wigs and painting commissions for Inamorata or other dolls.
PAYMENTS & WAITING LIST
There is a 50% non-refundable deposit (of the estimated budget) by Paypal to get to the waiting list. The remainder of the commission fee and shipping is paid after the project is done and you have seen the photos. After paying the deposit you get to the waiting list that is usually around 6 months. Emilia will be in touch when your appointment approaches. Dressed dolls usually take about a month to create where as nude OOAKs can be finished in a week or so.
EMILIA GUARANTEES THAT ALL HER OOAK CREATIONS WILL BE UNIQUE ARTWORKS AND SHALL NOT BE DUPLICATED BY HER.
“Please do not ask me to paint a doll to replicate an earlier creation or a look designed by someone else. Rather, send me a background story of your doll, describe her with words and colour concepts. It’s up to you if the commission is a collaboration project with constant updates, or if you want to prefer to give me full artistic freedom with a great unveiling.” – Emilia
DOLLS AVAILABLE NOW (see full article)
- BODY: Inamorata 2.0
- SKIN TONES: Milk, Latte, Caramel, Chocolate and Coffee & 1 Charcoal left
- HEAD SCULPTS: Charo, Nnaji, Midori, Nubia and Valerie.
- CHEST PLATES: Andro and Busty
- 800usd for a blank doll (seams sanded off, 8 hands, pierced ears and a stand)
- 1100usd for a nude OOAK (as above plus artist face up, body blushing, manicure and pedicure, and optional flock hair, and UV protection seal.
- Hyper realistic body blushing with veins, freckles, scars, etc is 100usd.
- Small tattoo is 50usd with body blushing. Small text tattoos are also possible, but this is about as small as it gets while remaining readable. Larger or full body tattoos need to be priced depending on size and detail. One arm irezumi sleeve starts at 100usd. A full body tattoo is 500usd. Same prices apply for leaf “gold” accents.
- If you want to send a doll for a face up and body blushing, a separate make up commission fee for dolls with painted eyes is 300usd (Includes UV seal) including basic body blushing. Look-a-like dolls painting fee is 400usd (and the sculpt used has to be suitable for the project, or resculpted). That means 100usd extra for look-a-likes made of Inamorata dolls in stock.
- Resculpting, either by carving, or by epoxy putty additions such as changing the face sculpt, creature mods like webbed fingers or scarification is 100usd per modified area (eg. nose) based on complexity of the mod. Complete facial reconstruction for look-a-like dolls (creating a new OOAK sculpt) is 300usd. The Tina Turner doll had small adjustments to Nnaji sculpt, whereas the Marlene Dietrich had a completely new face sculpted in her likeness.
Do you want you doll bald, with a wig or flock hair? Bald is best with hard cap wigs, but flock hair makes traditional wigs stay on better. What colour and material? Emilia makes hard caps wigs using alpaca and mohair. Hard cap wigs start at 90usd and I can also make wigs for other dolls if I have a model for the fitting in my collection. Find out more about wigs here.
For fashions, shoes, props and accessories, please see the Emiliacouture portfolio.
PAINTING 3D PRINTED BJD PETS
Emilia also accepts commissions for painting and assembly of a 3D printed pet raw kits. Her specialty is cats with intricate patterns and painting look-a-like pets. You may read more about the process of painting the pets and see references of past commissions in tutorial article linked here and scroll to the end of the page for the commission info.