Inamorata art dolls feature 21 points of articulation and are made with high quality resin. Each doll comes with 8 hands; 2 dressing paddles, and 6 expressive hands sculpted in different poses. There are 6 resin tones, 5 head sculpts and two body types available.
HEAD SCULPTS AND RESIN TONES
So far, there are 6 different resin colour and head sculpt options to choose from as you customize your unique bespoken art doll. Original sculpts, Miao and Nnaji, released on 2012 have been retired/resculpted, and the current head sculpts include:
- Charo (2014)
- Nnaji 2.0 (2015)
- Valerie (2017)
- Midori (2017)
- Nubia (2017)
- You can also commission a OOAK head sculpted just for you, for example for lookalike dolls such as Marlene Dietrich. This costs 300usd.
The five current skin tones are:
- Milk – Pearly white with a rosy hue. This resin is more translucent than the darker skintones.
- Latte – Golden dusty beige
- Caramel – Dusty amber (muted version of the old Peach skintone)
- Chocolate – Light milk chocolate brown
- Coffee – Warm deep dark chocolate brown.
- Until 2017 Coffee tone was charcoal black, but the colour got renewed. There is one more Charcoal body in stock and then the colour will be retired.
Each Inamorata doll comes with a set of 8 hands: three pairs of elegantly expressive hands and a pair of dressing hands that help your doll slip into the tightest sleeves without a fuss. The Inamorata hands system is easy to change and the different sculpts with ball joints centered or pointing up/down allow more extreme poses.
Inamorata dolls are 16″ Haute Couture BJDs made of durable, high quality polyurethane resin with subtle translucence that lends it the look of real human skin. The Inamorata prototypes are hand sculpted by the artist, Emilia Nieminen, who cherishes the traditional skill of hand made items over computerisation. The new Inamorata 2.0 body features optional chest plates: Andro and Busty (close to the Inamorata 1.0 bust size), better poseability, bit more height and intricate new details.
The dolls have 21 points of articulation including double jointed knees and elbows (hidden pop up joint), as well unusual type of hip joint that makes the buttocks move as part of the legs and realistically change shape. The joints have been carefully designed with lingerie in mind so that the skimpiest bra and panties can cover the main torso joint seamlessly and there are no ugly slits in the thigh joints. The torso joint can be locked in extreme range of movement range to hold a pose.
You might also be interested in article: Inamorata in Size Comparison to Other 16″ Dolls